PDA

Ver la versión completa : Te dejó de funcionar un altavoz del Scala Rider G4?

Gonzaka
28/03/2013, 18:35
Ya son varias a las personas que he oído que les ha dejado de funcionar uno de los altavoces del intercomunicador Cardo Scala Rider G4
Escribí al servicio técnico y me indicaron que hiciese unas comprobaciones antes de mandarlo o comprar un kit de altavoces y micrófono (que se puede encontrar por unos 50€)
Esto es lo que me contestaron:

Thank you for contacting the Cardo Systems Support Center.

First try the following to fix the problem:
The issue you are having with missed audio in one or both directions may be with the metal contacts on the audio kit or electronic unit. It is possible that one or more of the contacts between the scala rider Module (the part with the battery and the buttons) and the Audio Kit (The helmet clamp with the mic and speakers permanently attached to them), especially on the Audio Kit side, might be out of alignment or be damaged. Check to see if any one of the contacts (there are 4 on most scala riders, and 10 of them on the G4 and G9) looks like it is bent or twisted, or just pushed in compared to the others. If it just looks pushed in, gently poke it with something small like a tooth pick or small screwdriver, and if it pops back up then that could be the cause of the problem. If it is bent or twisted, do not try to fix it. If it is still under warranty (2 years from the date of purchase), it can be repaired. If it is out of warranty the part can be replaced by purchasing a new Audio Kit.

If the contacts look like they are all in the same position and do not look bent or twisted, it is possible that one or more of the contacts may have a little residue or corrosion on them, (even if you cannot see any). If this is the case then the fix is very easy. Simply use a little rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball or cotton swab (like a Q-Tip) or on an alcohol prep pad (you may only be able to use an alcohol prep pad on the Audio Kit of the G4 & G9 due to how close the protective plastic is to the contacts) to gently rub the metal contacts on both halves. The contacts on the scala rider Module are part of a circuit board and are not as delicate as the contacts on the Audio Kit, so you can rub a little harder on the battery module contacts. For the springy parts on the Audio Kit, rub in a motion that is in the same direction that the Module slides on and off. Allow the Alcohol to dry before testing. If this has not solved the problem and you have access to another similar scala rider then do one more test. Swap the Modules, if the problem stays with the helmet, then the problem is in the helmet clamp or speakers and must be repaired under the terms of the warranty, or replaced, and if the problem moves with the module then that is the part that has the issue. Let us know the results of this testing if you are able to do it.

If that does not fix it, can you please share your receipt with us, if the G4 is less than two years old (you have a 2 year warranty). If it is under warranty in this case we will try to determine what you can do next based on the receipt information you provide.

If it is over two years, you would need to purchase a new Audio Kit (The helmet-clamp/microphone/speaker assembly) as we do not do out of warranty service. This part should be able to be purchased from a local store that carries our products. The G4 version has been replaced by the version that comes with the G9, but it will work with your G4.

SrLobo
28/03/2013, 18:42
Ah.
Menos mal.

bandit
29/03/2013, 10:34
Ah.
Menos mal.

XDDDDDDD Me parto

Deivi
29/03/2013, 10:44
Muchas gracias, Gonzaka!

Lo probare en cuanto pueda? Tu lo has hecho? Con que resultado?

RataTopo
29/03/2013, 10:52
If it is over two years, you would need to purchase a new Audio Kit (The helmet-clamp/microphone/speaker assembly) as we do not do out of warranty service. This part should be able to be purchased from a local store that carries our products. The G4 version has been replaced by the version that comes with the G9, but it will work with your G4.

Traducción: Si han pasado más de 2 años te jodes porque no te vamos a atender, nuestros productos están pensados para q fallen cuando se acabe la garantía (obsolescencia programada), pasate por una tienda que te vendemos la nueva versión, hace lo mismo pero es más cara. Como cliente habitual le garantizamos que su nuevo producto tiene los mismos controles de calidad que el antiguo.

Gonzaka
29/03/2013, 14:43
Muchas gracias, Gonzaka!

Lo probare en cuanto pueda? Tu lo has hecho? Con que resultado?

Yo he tenido otro problema peor: lo llevé a ARS moto (tienda donde lo compramos Deivi, Karlagorn y yo) para que atendiesen la garantía. Un mes después de llevarlo me paso por la tienda y resulta que han cerrado y al parecer el tío ha huído a los EEUU.
Menos mal que les dejé solo la base.

Deivi
29/03/2013, 15:14
No jodas... Yo tengo el móvil de Alberto, por si quieres intentar llamarle.

SrLobo
29/03/2013, 17:09
XDDDDDDD Me parto

Tu no lo habías visto por ese lado tampoco verdad?

manuelmotauro
29/03/2013, 17:21
Ya son varias a las personas que he oído que les ha dejado de funcionar uno de los altavoces del intercomunicador Cardo Scala Rider G4
Escribí al servicio técnico y me indicaron que hiciese unas comprobaciones antes de mandarlo o comprar un kit de altavoces y micrófono (que se puede encontrar por unos 50€)
Esto es lo que me contestaron:

Thank you for contacting the Cardo Systems Support Center.

First try the following to fix the problem:
The issue you are having with missed audio in one or both directions may be with the metal contacts on the audio kit or electronic unit. It is possible that one or more of the contacts between the scala rider Module (the part with the battery and the buttons) and the Audio Kit (The helmet clamp with the mic and speakers permanently attached to them), especially on the Audio Kit side, might be out of alignment or be damaged. Check to see if any one of the contacts (there are 4 on most scala riders, and 10 of them on the G4 and G9) looks like it is bent or twisted, or just pushed in compared to the others. If it just looks pushed in, gently poke it with something small like a tooth pick or small screwdriver, and if it pops back up then that could be the cause of the problem. If it is bent or twisted, do not try to fix it. If it is still under warranty (2 years from the date of purchase), it can be repaired. If it is out of warranty the part can be replaced by purchasing a new Audio Kit.

If the contacts look like they are all in the same position and do not look bent or twisted, it is possible that one or more of the contacts may have a little residue or corrosion on them, (even if you cannot see any). If this is the case then the fix is very easy. Simply use a little rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball or cotton swab (like a Q-Tip) or on an alcohol prep pad (you may only be able to use an alcohol prep pad on the Audio Kit of the G4 & G9 due to how close the protective plastic is to the contacts) to gently rub the metal contacts on both halves. The contacts on the scala rider Module are part of a circuit board and are not as delicate as the contacts on the Audio Kit, so you can rub a little harder on the battery module contacts. For the springy parts on the Audio Kit, rub in a motion that is in the same direction that the Module slides on and off. Allow the Alcohol to dry before testing. If this has not solved the problem and you have access to another similar scala rider then do one more test. Swap the Modules, if the problem stays with the helmet, then the problem is in the helmet clamp or speakers and must be repaired under the terms of the warranty, or replaced, and if the problem moves with the module then that is the part that has the issue. Let us know the results of this testing if you are able to do it.

If that does not fix it, can you please share your receipt with us, if the G4 is less than two years old (you have a 2 year warranty). If it is under warranty in this case we will try to determine what you can do next based on the receipt information you provide.

Lo tengo claro Gonzaka,estás sordo....

Enviado desde mi LT26i usando Tapatalk 2

manuelmotauro
29/03/2013, 17:24
Si tienes tu el móvil de Alberto no solucionamos nada porque lo suyo es que lo tuviera Alberto!:)

Gonzaka
29/03/2013, 18:06

Ya he probado a llamarle, está apagado :(

Capitán Fanegas
29/03/2013, 18:56
Bueno es saberlo, yo lo tengo de la marca cellular line desde hace seis años y no me ha fallado nunca.
Ya sé qué marca de intercomunicador no comprar en el futuro.

Deivi
29/03/2013, 20:08
si tienes tu el móvil de alberto no solucionamos nada porque lo suyo es que lo tuviera alberto!:)

enviado desde mi lt26i usando tapatalk 2

xdddddddddddddddd

Ferdowny
01/04/2013, 22:22
Si tienes tu el móvil de Alberto no solucionamos nada porque lo suyo es que lo tuviera Alberto!:)

....la parte contratante de la primera parte...

Derbi
01/04/2013, 23:29
Yo tengo el cellular y el cardo y no me a fallado ninguno actualmente los tengo en un cajón me despistaba y me di algún sustillo igual los vendo